Today we will give you information on how to make flowers from paper and origami paper. You will just need to paper and scissors. I’ve gathered up 20 of my favorite DIY paper flower tutorials here I think many of them would be PERFECT decorations for weddings! Using our examples from the gallery, you will get an idea of how to make paper flower that you will use for paper flover at the same time.
LOVE PAPER ORIGAMI
- Red, pink or fuchsia paper.
- Start by drawing a perfect square and the size you want the heart to have.
- Then you have to cut it out by its outline so that later you can begin to realize the heart that you see in the image.
- Take the paper and then fold it in half with a vertical line, then you just have to continue following the steps that the image explains in detail.
Beautiful crepe paper flowers
The flowers are beautiful to decorate any environment, so today we are going to teach you how to make some pretty crepe paper flowers.
They are very easy to make, the following steps will explain in detail how you should create them.
- Crepe paper.
- Cut several paper circles, these must be the same size to create the petals.
- Now place a drop of glue in the center of them and encircle them all, then make several cuts around the figure.
- When you have the petals ready you just have to place a button in the center of the figure, if you want you can continue decorating the flower as you like.
Diy Pine Tree Origami
It’s pretty simple to make a Christmas tree from paper on Christmas. Decorate the pine tree made of paper.
- Colorful paper.
- Fold down your paper first as shown in the picture
- Then cut off the marked locations with scissors
- After cutting with scissors, bend down the cut points.
Origami Cactus Flower diy tutorial
Origami Camellia Book tutorial
Origami Butterfly paper tutorial
Easy diy paper rose tutorial