The eyebrows are the most important element that complete the face. If you are not satisfied with your eyebrows, there are many products sold in cosmetics stores, such as pens, headlights and gels, which are specially produced for eyebrows. You can buy one of these products. If you want you can have your eyebrows tattooed. You can also refer to the microblanding method. These method, your eyebrows are reconfigured, clarified, and the gaps between your eyebrows are closed. If you do not want to tattoo your eyebrows, you can have a real few appearance with microblading method. Microblading makes your eyebrows look like real.
This process must be applied by certified people. Because it is important for mental healty. Microblading should be done in a clean and sterile environment. Microblading application should not be rushed. This process will be between 1 and 2 hours.
Preparation for microblading process
Firstly you don’t use any product your eyebrows last 48 hours. It is too important. Because before the microblading process your face will be drawn new eyebrows. Do not use products containing exfoliator, retinol, glycolic acid, and hydroxy acid in alphabet at least 72 hours prior to the operation. Microblading of pregnant women, breastfeeding and those with diabetes is not applied.
- Firstly, the ideal eyebrow shape is found.
- New eyebrow shape is made with special pencil. In this manner natural view provided.
- After this process is completed, topical anesthesia cream is applied to the area to be treated smoothly and painlessly before the microblading process starts.
- The lines are then drawn in the eyebrow view. As a final step, the paint in the eyebrow area is cleaning and your new eyebrows appear.
- This process different for each skin type. It is more preferred for normal and dry skin. For oily skin, a second application may be required.
EYEBROWS FOR OVAL FACE SHAPE:
- Goal: maintain this ideal oval face
- Solution: generally a soft angled eyebrows shape would be best maintain this ideal oval face
EYEBROWS FOR LONG FACE SHAPE:
- Goal: to make a long face appear shorter
- Solution: a flat eyebrows shape. Its horizontal line would “stop” the viewer from seeing the elongated face, instead makes it appear to be shorter
EYEBROWS FOR ROUND FACE SHAPE:
- Goal: to make round face appear to be longer
- Solution: a high arch eyebrows shape. Its up & down lines would draw the viewer eye up & down and lengthens it. Creates more vertical lines as you can. Avoid rounded brow as it makes the face more round
EYEBROWS FOR SQUARE FACE SHAPE:
- Goal: To soften/balance the strong jawline
- Solution: depend on the jawline. Start with the curved eyebrows shape then add more angle to create balance. The stronger and more bony the jawline is the more angled brow shape should be created. A define sharp peak at the top of the brow makes it appear stronger
EYEBROWS FOR HEART FACE SHAPE:
- Goal: to soften/balance the strong pointy chin and maybe the prominent forehead
- Solution: Forehead maybe the widest of the face. Depend on how prominent of the
Forehead, start first with a low arch, round curved brows then add more volume to it as it “adds” more length to the forehead as well as balancing the pointy chin
EYEBROWS FOR DIAMOND FACE SHAPE:
- Goal: to soften the whole face and makes the widest portion less wide
- Solution: a curved eyebrows shape. Its curves will soften the angled face and “reduce” the widest part of the face temples
Source : Link